Thursday, December 11, 2014

Re-Gift that puppy

Okay so this morning I walk in to work  ... what do I find on my desk?  


Surprise

Christmas has Arrived!






No card ... No Note ... 


Thank you !!!  But um-mm no thank you???
 
Well everyone on the west coast pretty much knows what is in the box right?  

50 billion carbs! Oh ... did you know there is one piece in that box that is better than SEX?
 Yes I said that! Oh it is just so true! 
But... there is also a one way ticket to putting those 63 pounds back on!
 
Eleven Months!!!!  Yes, Eleven Months!!!  Nothing is going to make me open that box!  
NOPE ... NOT GONNA HAPPEN ... NO WAY ... NO HOW ... NOT TODAY

Time to learn & apply the act of Re-Gifting!  HA!  Re-Gifting with conditions! I will give you this box full of deliriously delicious box of Carbs... on the condition that it does not get opened within 50 yards of me or left where I can see it!






2 comments:

  1. Lol yall have me curious about these hahaha but not curious enough to actually try it no way! Good thought on re gifting quick and painless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. California Brittle, or if not, which specific piece is your favorite? Just curious. If that's a trigger, do not answer. LOL

    Good job on the re-gifting! :)

    ReplyDelete