Friday, December 5, 2014

Accountable 2


On October 17, 2014 I said I would post my weight here in this blog every Friday ... I have posted my weight every week at The Sunny Coconut but I have not faithfully posted here.  I challenged myself to not only not gain any weight over the holiday season but a personal goal to loose 10 pounds ...


Beginning  challenge weight: 225.2 pounds
7th Week weigh in: 216.2 pounds

That's 9 pounds!

So today I'm ....

Now here's the confession ... I have not done any exercise ... no cardio ... no walking ... no weight resistance ... no squats, no pull ups, no planks and I haven't even rode the stationary bike ... nothing ... I have been a real couch potato for the last 3 weeks ... this is not acceptable ... I was so proud of myself for getting up and moving ... for the first time in my life I was excited to move but lately I have reverted back ... every excuse in the book has been used.

I know that exercise is just as important as the food I put in my body ... So ... additional goal

So here is my mileage today .... 

My goal is to post at least a 150 mile increase by January 2.  


(Do you know how many times in the last 10 minutes that number has changed?)  So I'm hitting publish before I can change it again!


9lbs.
9 pounds
NINE POUNDS

3 comments: